Saturday, July 24, 2010

How I wish I was legal!

I know, I know, a new post has been long overdue! Here goes nothing!
So tonight my older sister and her friend were going out to one of their favourite clubs for a friends birthday! And I figured, "Hey, I can't go out with them (being 16 and all(for those readers in the states the legal age in Ontario is 19)), why don't I put my fashion abilities to work and style them! And obviously I had to incorporate some florals in there! So my entire wardrobe was up for grabs for the night and not going to lie, but the girls definitely had some good pieces to wear! So I put my sister's friend Lauren in an outfit from my closet, which I think is absolutely chic! I put her in a See By Chloe tank, with an American Eagle vest (don't hate, but the vest was adorable!), and a Talula skirt! With that she used her own accessories and wore a gold heart pendant with a great H&M leather shoulder purse, and some fringey sandals! Check out her outfit in the picture!
Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of my sister on my camera, but she wore my floral (surprise!) skirt from Forever 21 (amazing place!) with a Talula tube top, and accessorized with a vintage Gucci shoulder purse and some great flats!
I was uber jealous that I couldn't go out, but hey, to all the teenage readers out there too, our time will come soon, where we can party like we pretend we know what 1999 was like!
PS please ignore the messy room in the back! They were in a rush, and I just had to get a shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment