Sunday, July 11, 2010

Welcome!

If you asked me to describe my style in one word, I would say: Florals. I live and breathe for floral clothing items! Recently I counted the amount of flower-patterned clothing items I own, and it came to around twenty. It’s all sort of ironic. A few years ago, my mum would always try to get me to wear some sort of floral piece of clothing, and I simply said to her, “You would never catch me dead in flowers.” And here we are, a sixteen-year-old girl, trying to get a jump-start on her aspiration to become a fashion journalist. A girl who you will almost always catch sporting a floral in whatever shape or form. But for those of you who are still reading, this blog won’t just be about the blooming clothes flowing out of my dresser. No, this blog is about local and international trends, fashions, events…you name it! Maybe even some common interest! So stick around…who knows…maybe I eventually will get sick of florals… but probably not.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your blog! It sounds like it will be really exciting! When you get the chance, check out my blog: www.theysmiledatthegood.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog sounds interesting. Check out mine, too? aahsooriginal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Its been hard to come up with new ideas for posts, but hopefully I will be posting something new up soon!

    ReplyDelete